Re: Update SpokePersons list

Hi all!

I was going to write a similar mail after the release. Well, I think the
role of the SpokesPerson is rather obsolete as the the coordination team
replaced them quite good.

But I agree the Claude should probably take the role as coordinator of
the coordination team. Anything else should be handled by the
coordination team and we might need some new faces there as well.

I might be a good idea to have an IRC meeting of the coordination team
in the next weeks.

Regards,
Johannes