mail address change and file committing ways

1. First of all, I regularly have troubles accessing mail list with this mail account (asprayama at yahoo dot com), and I would like to change it.
Should I re-register for the mailing list, and whom I should ask to change information page about armenian translation team?
There are some information which I would like to add.
2. As far as I understand I can access and edit armenian team page at http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/hy

3. How to login to http://l10n.gnome.org/login/ ?
I was using svn access with ssh key and was uploading files via ssh.

Recently we have new active members, thus I expect valuable amount of new contributions and bug fixes.

Sincerely,

Norayr