zenity documentation integration wierdness

Hello

According to damned lies the documentation for zenity, branch 2-30 has
two fuzzy strings, so I translator downloaded the file updated it and
sent it to me for integration. I pulled the repo, switched branch,
copied in the po-file and ran xml2po -u da.po ../C/*.xml the same way
I always do, and then it reports 11 fuzzy string in the result.

That had me wondering a little bit, because I know that the translator
had not had the file that long. So then I tried simply pulling the
repo and running xml2po on the file that was already there, same
result 11 fuzzy. Why isn't damned lies showing these strings? I
updated the file and sent it in and damned lies still reports 2 fuzzy,
what gives?

Regards Kenneth