Re: Evolution - Strings starting with "Next" or "Back"

El dom, 28-03-2010 a las 19:35 -0300, Rodrigo Flores escribió:
> Hi
>

> I'm translating Evolution and I saw many strings starting with Back or
> Next (followed by a '-' and something) , and I did not understand the
> meaning of this 'Back' or 'Next' in this phrases. Any ideas?
>

> E.g. "Back - Receiving mail", "Next - Review account"

It's part of an assistant, a wizzard, so those are to step back and
forward while configuring the email account.

However, if I remember well, those strings are mostly already
translated, but without the "next" and "back" phrases, so I don't really
get why we have them twice.

Hope it helps. Cheers.

--
Jorge González González <aloriel gmail com>
Weblog: http://aloriel.no-ip.org