Re: 2.30 Release Notes

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 10:47 PM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
The 2.30 release notes are almost ready for translation.  I've sent them
out for review, so there may be some minor changes in the next 24-48
hours, but for the most part they're ready to be translated.

Other than these edits, the only outstanding task is to commit the 2.30
Desktop screenshot.

You can check them out from GNOME git in the release-notes module in the
2.30 branch.

There are a number of strings that didn't change from 2.28, so I did not
remove po files / translations from 2.28 (not sure if I should or
shouldn't).

If you have any questions about the release notes, please let me know.

How can we submit translations for release notes?

Cheers,
-Jamil

Thanks.

Paul