Re: Please help: How to submit my localized po files in GNOME 2.30 (development) - Bengali

În data de Ma, 23-03-2010 la 16:52 +0545, israt jahan a scris:
> Hello,
>
> I have localized the l10n files of GNOME 2.30 (development) - Bengali.
> And I want to submit the files in main stream and also update the
> current status.
> I am a team member of Bengali as translator.
> Please help me with the procedure.
Hi,

You should try to contact the team coordinator and ask him for a peer
review for your translations.

After your translations are reviewer the team coordinator/reviewer can
mark them as "Ready to commit".

When translations are ready to commit, just send an email to this list
containing the links to those translations and ask for someone to commit
them.

Cheers

--
Adi Roiban