Re: Not getting automatic notification from bugzilla

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 9:15 AM, shankar prasad <prasad mvs gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am the current coordinator for Kannada Team. I just noticed that, when
> ever a bug filed against Kannada(kn) translation for any module, I am not
> getting the notification automatically. Please let me know is there anything
> to be done from my side to get this corrected.

Hi Shankar,

According to https://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n
the contact address for Kannada is kannada sharma-home net

If you want to update this address,  I think you need to contact the GNOME
Translation Project admins. (Or do we file a bug report on Bugzilla?)

Simos

Q. Why is top posting bad?