Re: String freeze/HC freeze break request
- From: Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng gnome hu>
- To: Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
- Cc: GNOME i18n list <gnome-i18n gnome org>, Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan gnome org>, release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: String freeze/HC freeze break request
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:35:04 +0100
Claude Paroz írta:
Le mercredi 17 mars 2010 à 02:23 -0700, Srinivasa Ragavan a écrit :
There were a couple of typos in the new strings added during the last
week. But I was on travel and couldn't commit them in time. Patch
attached. Can I get approval to commit them? Thanks.
Approval 1/2 for i18n.
Would be so great if string QA in Evo could be made before merge :-P
Approval 2/2, go ahead!
] [Thread Prev