Re: String additions to 'gnome-terminal.master'

Op dinsdag 16-03-2010 om 20:09 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef GNOME
Status Pages:
> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> http://l10n.gnome.org.
>
> There have been following string additions to module 'gnome-terminal.master':
>
> + "If true, newly created terminal windows will have custom size specified by default_size_columns and default_size_rows."
>     + "Number of columns in newly created terminal windows. Has no effect if use_custom_default_size is not enabled."
>     + "Number of rows in newly created terminal windows. Has no effect if use_custom_default_size is not enabled."
>     + "Use custom default terminal si_ze"
>     + "Whether to use custom terminal size for new windows"

Hi Behdad,

It seems you broke string freeze with this commit:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-terminal/commit/?id=0f0fafbe950e5c57b3345524602a226b597a319f

I cannot find any string freeze break request, so please revert or ask
for approval first.

Thanks! (Also for the useful new feature... :))

    — Wouter