Re: Empathy: string freeze break: Separate the debug window into its own process

Le mercredi 03 mars 2010 à 18:12 +0100, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> Before approving this, please keep you module clean. That means you will
> have to revert the commits:

Oups sorry. I didn't realise that these branches were changing strings
when I merged then. My bad.

>From my reading of these commits, only 2 strings have been added:

> *
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/empathy/commit/?id=41ca7cb4fea39f928976b7b69466a61c78a5f7ed

+ N_("Don't display any dialogs if there are any non-salut accounts")

This is the doc of command line option.

> http://git.gnome.org/browse/empathy/commit/?id=04a3f49597c3ffb367b48fe6c01f972bdd15ea11

+			_("Failed to retrieve recent logs"));

This string is only used when Empathy has been built with
telepathy-logger which won't be used by GNOME for now; only in MeeGo.

As any of these strings affect the experience of regular GNOME users,
would it be ok if I let them? If not I can just mark them as non
translated strings but that would be a bit silly.

thanks,

	G.

--
Guillaume Desmottes <gdesmott gnome org>
Jabber <cassidy jabber belnet be>