Re: GCalctool string freeze request

> Is there some guideline for putting shortcuts into the tooltips? I
> haven't any gnome app doing that, yet.
>
> Doc Team and Release Team, what do you think about it?

I am part of neither of these teams, however I do think this is a very
valid request. gcalctool' s functionality depends mainly on buttons, its
menus do not contain all possible actions. If the tip does not contain the
info the user would be expected to read the manual - not very likely.

Kind regards:
al_shopov