String freeze break request

I would like to request a string freeze break for libgail-gnome.

Currently, this gtk module is not loaded because during GNOME 2.2x we
changed how gtk modules were set up. Now we need to provide a gconf
key under /apps/gnome_settings_daemon/gtk-modules. So in order to get
this module loaded we have to add a new gconf schema to libgail-gnome.

Here is the bug and the patch:

Probably it is too late for this GNOME 2.30.x release, but I would
like to get this approved for the next release.