Re: cheese module split-up

hi there!

as already announced several times this week during guadec, we will rip
out the awesome cheese effect files and put them into a separate GNOME
module. this way, other GNOME modules and applications, such as pitivi
or empathy are able to use the same effects as we do.

i copied over also the already done translations, so some effect files
are already (partially) translated. mostly, these are the following
languages: de, es, gl, he, sv, zh_CN, zh_HK, zh_TW.

Here you go:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-video-effects/

Translators: try msgmerge your existing cheese translation into the new pot file of this module, about half of the strings can be copied over.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen