Re: Sending to master branch

Hi,

I think they use 'HEAD' insted of 'master', at least once I've sent a file to a HEAD-branch. And there should be a dot.

So your file should be renamed 'gst-plugins-bad.HEAD.sl.po'

My 2 centimes.

Sveinn í Felli

Þann fim  8.júl 2010 10:46, skrifaði Matej Urban:
The actual error message is:

Hi!  I am the service robot at the Translation Project,
and was awakened by one of your submissions.

***>  As file name you supplied 'gst-plugins-bad-master.sl.po'.  In
this I cannot find the domain name, the version number, nor the team
code.  The file name should look like 'DOMAINNAME-
VERSIONNUMBER.TEAMCODE.po' (all in lowercase).

Some error reported above (marked with "***>") prevents me from
accepting your PO file.  Sorry!  But do not hesitate to resubmit your
PO file, once you think the problem has been fixed.  As a robot I am
incredibly patient at these things!

                                The Translation Project robot, in the
                                name of your kind translation coordinator.
                                <coordinator translationproject org>

Since there is no numbers, the tprobot does not know that this is master branch.
M!