Re: String additions to 'gnome-media.gnome-2-28'

Le dimanche 17 janvier 2010 à 19:22 +0000, GNOME Status Pages a écrit :
> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> http://l10n.gnome.org.
>
> There have been following string additions to module 'gnome-media.gnome-2-28':
>
> + "<b>Default Input</b>"
>     + "<b>Default Output</b>"
>     + "<span weight=\"bold\" size=\"x-large\">Testing...</span>"
>     + "Audio"
>     + "Click Ok to finish."
>     + "D_evice:"
>     + "P_ipeline:"
>     + "P_lugin:"
>     + "Pipeli_ne:"
>     + "Te_st"
>     + "Testing Pipeline"
>     + "Video"
>     + "_Device:"
>     + "_Plugin:"
>     + "_Test"
>
> Note that this doesn't directly indicate a string freeze break, but it
> might be worth investigating.

I noticed today that there was a missing prefix ([type: gettext:glade])
in POTFILES.in of gnome-media before a GTKBuilder .ui file.
I fixed that, hence the "new" strings. A number of languages are still
at 100% because the strings were still in the file (only obsoleted).

For other languages, you can try to see in the gnome-2-26 branch of
gnome-media where you may find these strings previously translated.

Sorry for this late change.

Claude