Translation update for GCompris 9.0

Hi translation teams,

We finally made the release 9 of GCompris and so far the feedback if
very good. We are on track to have it included in the next Ubuntu and
Fedora.

So far, we fixed a few bugs, including strings so we need your help to
update the translations. We will make a release 9.1 in 2 weeks the 22th.

Please take care that the translation is to be done under gnome's git
branch named 'gcomprixogoo'. I could not get help on that despite having
asked on gnome-infrastructure.

Let me know if you need more time for the translation.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids