Re: Using two translation workflows for one module

Le mardi 23 février 2010 à 10:03 +0200, Debarshi Ray a écrit :
> > Noted.
> > I have launched a thread on gnome-infrastructure [1] to ask if this
> > choice is acceptable for the GNOME community.
>
> Wonderful. You started by asking me about my choice and now when you
> did not like it, you are trying other means to "win"!.

I'm sorry if I gave you the impression I want to win. I have nothing to
win personally.
This is the first time a module uses a different translation workflow,
that's why it seems important to me to define if this is acceptable or
not for GNOME translation teams. This is often the case when an implicit
rule is "broken", it is better to make it explicit, either that the rule
has to be enforced or that it should not.

I have nothing to decide myself, it has to be a community decision. If
there are objective reasons to enforce using our tool, we'll probably do
it. But this is still not clearly established.

Keep cool :-)

Claude