Re: svn.gnome.git email

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 08:44:14PM +0100, Matej Urban wrote:
> I'm wondering what happened / will happen to my @svn.gnome.org email,
> which is bound to my account name. Lately I got a feeling, that this
> email is not working properly. As I understood this email should
> become an alias to @git.gnome.org, but that email is also not working.

@svn.gnome.org and @src.gnome.org are both working

@git.gnome.org was never setup, always @src.gnome.org since Git (if we
ever are crazy enough to switch from Git)

@cvs.gnome.org might be disabled at one point (to limit the amount of
spam)

The cause of your problems is that you're using gmail to test the
aliases. The replies are blocked by gmail (due to the way the aliases
are setup).

IIRC it only works after you add @src.gmail.com as one of the From:
addresses, otherwise it'll be (IIRC) silently dropped.

--
Regards,
Olav