Re: String changes in GCalctool (new manual)

Le jeudi 18 février 2010 à 15:40 +1100, Robert Ancell a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I've replaced the existing GCalctool manual (out of date) with a new
> Mallard version.  Sorry for the late arrival, if you find any problems
> or have any suggested improvements please commit those directly or
> email me with changes.

Hi Robert,

It was a bit brutal to simply delete all po files. Even if many or most
strings changed, the old po files may still contain some translated
strings which can be reused in the new documentation.

So I undeleted the po files so as translators can reuse some of older
work. See stats on http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gcalctool/

Cheers,

Claude