Modules moved to obsolete (was: Re: Additional NetworkManager branches to translate)

Adi Roiban írta:
În data de Mi, 09-12-2009 la 19:56 +0100, Gabor Kelemen a scris:
Packages that have not seen a single non-translation commit since two years are/should be here. If you know about such packages in the gnome-extras list, let us know and we put it there.

Here is a list that are worth being investigated.
Maybe they are not obsolete.

Argh, slap me with whatever you keep around for lazy people :(.

I reviewed the list below, those marked with a * are now in the obsolete category, as they showed no life signals in the last two years.
atomato *
atomix
camorama
criawips *
drgeo
gnome-spell *
gnomeicu
guikachu *
monster-masher
resapplet *
straw *

Thanks!

And these seem dead too:

memprof
gtetrinet
gnome-mount, as per: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-mount/+bug/382108/comments/3

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the list
Gabor Kelemen