Re: pybliographer po files not in UTF-8

Hi!

> > Less error phrone and conformant to international standards.
>
> I still don't get it, how an encoding can be less error prone than
> another?

UTF-8 (Unicode) works universal for ANY language and charset and as such
all modern editors can open it without problems. For many other
encodings they have to guess which to use and as guessing is sometimes
wrong - that is error prone.

As others said - read the archive if you are interested in that
discussion.

Johannes