String changes in Empathy

Hi all,

We've made a few string changes in Empathy recently (and have failed to
send notification e-mails out about them promptly; sorry).

Most recently, we've made a number of fixes to strings, and removed
markup from several:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/empathy/commit/?id=b4a1d5606e68916a99ca672818bcbebb5c2a8ee0
http://git.gnome.org/browse/empathy/commit/?id=cb6f0691b1129d7ba2e5d88147733b8e87241ad5
http://git.gnome.org/browse/empathy/commit/?id=df0638989774934a9553d3355decd3e5ccaece83
http://git.gnome.org/browse/empathy/commit/?id=973ebccf5c1ba3664677a8c5d1bdfe52009f82be

In the past week, a load of UI work has landed (including some
meta-contacts stuff, and changes to the IRC widget and the account
dialogue) which adds new strings.

If any of these new strings are unclear or otherwise require a
translator comment, please let us know by replying to this e-mail or
dropping into #empathy.

Thanks,
Philip