Versions of gnome color manager

Hi Richard Hughes and translators of gnome color manager

Back in May there was a release of gnome color manager which we
translated (when color manager was still in the 'GNOME extra' section,
I think).  I noticed that these strings have not propagated to the
gnome 2-32 branch, which could lead to some extra work for some
translation teams if they don't msgmerge the translations to gnome
2-32 by themselves.  This is just a heads-up to help people possibly
save time.

Best regards
Ask