Re: fprintd translations

2010/8/20 Mario Blättermann <mariobl gnome org>:
> Am Freitag, den 20.08.2010, 11:58 +0100 schrieb Bastien Nocera:
>> Heya,
>>
>> Whilst not strictly a GNOME component, I just added fprintd, the D-Bus
>> front-end to libfprint (and fingerprint readers) to Transifex:
>> http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fprintd/c/fprintd/
>>
> Where is the button »Submit your translation« at the project page? I
> just submitted my de.po to the freedesktop release set in the D-L pages,
> but I cannot find an appropriate button to push it to Transifex.

You'll need to create/join the appropriate team and the
maintainer/team coordinator to approve you:

  http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/shared-mime-info/teams/

Once that happens, you can submit your translations by clicking the
"Edit translation" or "Upload file" next to your statistics bar.

Hope this helps!

-d

--
Dimitris Glezos