New strings and UI modifications for Eye of GNOME

Hi *,

eog's gnome-2-32 branch has just seen a few new strings mostly due to
backporting the UI changes required for setting a custom background
color from master (which makes this an UI change announcement as well).

"As custom color:"
"Background Color"
"Use a custom background color"
"The color that is used to fill the area behind the image when the use-background-color key is set."

Also:

"_Open Background Preferences"
"Hi_de"

Watch out that you don't clash with eog's menubar mnemonics when setting them here.

I hope I got them all, but I guess you'll see.

Regards,

Felix