Re: Gade module not in D-L pages

Am Sonntag, den 08.08.2010, 09:24 -0300 schrieb Jonh Wendell:

> Indeed, it's just in the very beginning. I'd wait a bit more. Actually,
> I intend to announce here in this mailing list when gade is "ready" for
> translations.

In my mind, there's no threshold for "now worth to translate". Once the
i18n stuff works, we can start. Unless a module is sunken in idleness
for a long time, translators should decide for theirselves whether they
want to translate it or not (@Claude: Your words regarding the
Conglomerate manual, do you remember ;-)). And in fact, currently it is
not really much work. An experienced translator can do this in a few
minutes, and commit it in a few more. Translations are also a good
reason for early adopters to try out a new software, I think so.

Cheers,
Mario