Re: [Fwd: GNOME 3.0 in March 2011]
- From: Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng gnome hu>
- To: Runa Bhattacharjee <runabh gmail com>
- Cc: GNOME i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: GNOME 3.0 in March 2011]
- Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 10:16:40 +0200
2010-08-03 06:06 keltezéssel, Runa Bhattacharjee írta:
Andre Klapper wrote:
Forwarding to gnome-i18n@ as it was incorrectly stated in a recent
that GNOME 3.0 would be released in two months. Instead, GNOME 2.32
released in two months, and 3.0 in March 2011.
Thank you for letting us know this. At present, where should we be
the translation statistics for 2.32?
On the 3.0 status pages: http://l10n.gnome.org/releases/gnome-3-0/
Hopefully, this will be renamed soon to 2-32 (Claude? I don't seem to
have permission for that...).
] [Thread Prev