New strings in Orca

Hey all.

We've had to add some additional strings as part of the fixes for the
following bugs:

      * bug 625729 - Orca does not present superscripted and subscripted
        numbers in gcalctool
      * bug 625737 - Orca should attempt to clump superscripted and
        subscripted numbers together

        #. Translators: This string is part of the presentation of an
        #. item that includes one or several consequtive superscripted
        #. characters, e.g. 'X' followed by 'superscript 2' followed by
        #. 'superscript 3' should be presented as 'X superscript 23'.
        #.
        #: ../src/orca/script_utilities.py:2523
        #, python-format
        msgid " superscript %s"
        msgstr ""

        #. Translators: This string is part of the presentation of an
        #. item that includes one or several consequtive subscripted
        #. characters, e.g. 'X' followed by 'subscript 2' followed by
        #. 'subscript 3', should be presented as 'X subscript 23.'
        #.
        #: ../src/orca/script_utilities.py:2533
        #, python-format
        msgid " subscript %s"
        msgstr ""

        #. Translators: this is the spoken word for the character '⁰' (U
        +2070)
        #.
        #: ../src/orca/chnames.py:733
        msgid "superscript 0"
        msgstr ""

        [...]

        #. Translators: this is the spoken word for the character '₉' (U
        +2089)
        #.
        #: ../src/orca/chnames.py:821
        msgid "subscript 9"
        msgstr ""

Sorry we didn't get these in sooner. And thanks, as always, for all your
work!

Take care.
--joanie