Re: Update SpokePersons list

Hi!

Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>, Sat, 24 Apr 2010 18:07:56 +0200:

> Le mercredi 31 mars 2010 à 15:00 +0200, Claude Paroz a écrit :
> > Le mardi 30 mars 2010 à 21:34 +0200, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
> > > Hi all!
> > >
> > > I was going to write a similar mail after the release. Well, I think
> > > the role of the SpokesPerson is rather obsolete as the the
> > > coordination team replaced them quite good.
> > >
> > > But I agree the Claude should probably take the role as coordinator of
> > > the coordination team. Anything else should be handled by the
> > > coordination team and we might need some new faces there as well.
> > >
> > > I might be a good idea to have an IRC meeting of the coordination team
> > > in the next weeks.
> >
> > Good suggestion.
> > What about Wednesday April, 14 19:00 UTC?
>
> Seems this was not really successful :-P
>
> Well, my proposal (based on Johannes ideas) is the following:
>
> - suppress the SpokesPerson status and share their duties within the GTP
> coordination team
> - remove Danilo (if he doesn't mind) and add Petr Kovar (with the
> "quarterly report" responsability).
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Claude

Thanks! I really appreciate it and will try hard to be of assistance
and useful. Not only with my report work. :-)

I tried to update the relevant wiki pages accordingly, please check it out
(hope I didn't miss something important):

http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/TeamCoordinatorResponsibilities
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/StartingATeam
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount