Re: GNOME quarterly reports

Hi!

Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>, Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:09:22 +0200:

> Hi,
>
> GNOME is producing a report every quarter. Each team is responsible to
> write some summary about the past activities.
> Would someone here like to take this task and write about i18n
> activities for the next time (probably too late for this quarter)?

Yes, it's too late for Q1, unfortunately, the deadline was on Apr 14 and
the report should be out today, or at least that's what I found on:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2010-April/msg00075.html

If nobody else steps in for the next Q2, I'll try to volunteer and help
out, but my writing skills for such a formal material as the Report seems
to be are rather... well let's just say limited. :-)

Regards,
Petr Kovar