Re: GNOME quarterly reports

Am Donnerstag, den 22.04.2010, 08:55 -0400 schrieb Og Maciel:
> Have we got a script that can give us information about how many
> translations have been committed overall, per team, on a given time
> span? It would help out tremendously...

Taking a broader view this could also be helpful in case of no commits
made in 3months for existing translation teams to take action by
contacting existing maintainers via email to identify (and resolve?)
potential issues and bottlenecks (missing git access, unresponsive
maintainer, etc).

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed