Re: New team for Aragonese (an)

El mar, 20-04-2010 a las 11:04 +0000, gnome-i18n-request gnome org
escribió:
> Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:42:26 +0200
> From: F Wolff <friedel translate org za>
> To: gnome-i18n gnome org
> Subject: Re: New team for Aragonese (an)
>
> I added Aragonese to the list on this page:
> http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/l10n/pluralforms
>
> I also added initial support for Aragonese to Pootle and Virtaal. The
> timing is quite nice - we plan to release at least Virtaal quite
> soon :-)
>
> Does Aragonese use the inverted punctuation marks in the same way as
> Spanish does?  ( as in ?Question?  and ?Exclamation! )
>
> Our tools have quality checks for translations that try to take these
> punctuation customs of languages into account, and I can add the same
> support to Aragonese as we have for Spanish, if that is the
> appropriate
> thing to do.
>
> Keep well
> Friedel
>
> --
> Translate with Virtaal!  http://virtaal.org/

Yes, Aragonese use the inverted punctation marks like Spanish does but
this use isn't mandatory.
I think that the support for Aragonese could be very similar to the
Spanish.
--
Daniel Martinez Cucalón - <entaltoaragon gmail com>
Página Web: http://www.servidorjesmar.net