Re: Please list Rygel on l10n.gnome.org

Hi,

El lun, 19-04-2010 a las 20:56 +0200, Claude Paroz escribió:
> Le lundi 19 avril 2010 à 16:12 +0200, Andre Klapper a écrit :
> > Please list Rygel on l10n.gnome.org.
> >

> http://l10n.gnome.org/module/rygel/
mmmh, I belive there is something wrong, not very important though, but
the name of the po file, for any language, has the suffix *po* twice,
check it:

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/po/rygel.po.master.es.po

Besides, after adding es.po to the po directory it says there is an
error with intltool-update -m.

My bad perhaps?

Cheers.