Re: some changes on Indonesian Team

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:17 PM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
Le jeudi 15 avril 2010 à 09:06 +0700, Andika Triwidada a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to announce several info regarding Indonesian Translation Team
> * new web page (a wiki) at http://i15n.org/GNOME
> * new mailing list at gnome-l10n-id googlegroups com
> * new email at gnome i15n org

You can edit your team information on l10n.gnome.org by clicking on the
pencil icon next to the "Details" title on your team's main page.
Ahh, ok. I missed that. Thank you.

> Could someone explain how do we make sure that our setup for handling
> bugzilla bug reports was properly done?

Currently both the Default Assignee and the Default QA Contact is set up
to your personal address.
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n

Several team choose to request a Bugzilla alias (e.g.
l10n-fr-maint gnome bugs) so each registered Bugzilla user can simply
receive all bugs email by watching the alias (configurable in Email
Preferences).
If you want such an alias, open a bug report against the
bugzilla.gnome.org product (or ping someone on #bugs).

Claude

Ok. Thanks again

--
andika