Re: New coordinator for Indonesian (id)

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:31 PM, Mohammad DAMT <mdamt gnome org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For personal reasons, I'd like to step down as Indonesian localization
> team coordinator. However, I'd like still continue in this project as
> a common translator.
>
> My replacement is Andika Triwidada andika at gmail dot com, which has
> been proven his commitment to this project by providing quality
> translations.

I updated the page at http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/id/ to reflect the change,
1. Andika is now the team coordinator for Bahasa Indonesia
2. Mohammad is committer (I took the liberty to assign you the 'role'
of committer as
you have a git account).

Thank you Mohammad for your work.
Welcome Andika as new Indonesian team coordinator.

Simos

Q. Why is top posting bad?