Empathy translation

Hello, everyone.

I just gave Empathy a try on Ubuntu 10.04, and the french translation of
the Facebook account creation dialog seems quite confusing...

Looking at the po/en.po file in git, it looks like "blaireau" in french
was just a strict translation of "badger" in the original message.

But "blaireau" can have a more offensive meaning, I'm not sure how to
translate it in english, maybe "loser" or "dumb"...

So it may be a good idea to use a different login example for the
translation ? :)

Regards,
Seb