Expression of interest to complete translation in hindi (hi) for rhythm box

Hi,

I am karthik from India and right now I am  doing Masters in Computing at the Australian National University, Canberra. I am interested in the gnome rhythmbox project and would like to  like to complete the translation in hindi (hi) for the rhythmbox . This is the status link for translations showing that 42% has been completed  http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/rhythmbox/master/po/hi.
Hoping for a positive reply

Thanking you
Karthik