Re: Tracker Release Translations

On 06/04/10 08:50, Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
Wow, a full days warning, thanks a lot.

2010/3/31 Martyn Russell<martyn lanedo com>:
Hi all,

This is just a heads up that we expect to be releasing a stable version of
Tracker this week (around Thursday) and any last minute translations should
be updated by then.

Well, I also blogged about it a week before and have been discussing it on the Tracker mailing list for a number of weeks. The mail was also kept in the queue by admins for some time too.

Next time, I will try to be more forthcoming on this.

--
Regards,
Martyn