We need a comitter for the Esperanto team

Hi, I'm Jacob, the coordinator of the Esperanto team
(http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/eo).

The old comitter, Guillaume Savaton, has long been inactive and
definitly left the team 6 months ago. All that time Esperanto
translations have suffered huge integration delays (sometimes more
than a year).

I therefore request that our most active contributer, Kristjan Schmidt
(http://l10n.gnome.org/users/kristjan/), become comitter so we can get
our stuff in.

If we cannot get a comitter, I'd like to get in contact with existing
comitters who will help to get our stuff integrated.

Thanks,
Jacob

--
Jacob Nordfalk