Re: String additions to 'gnome-vfs.master'

On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 22:23 +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
> Le vendredi 25 septembre 2009 à 13:59 +0000, GNOME Status Pages a
> écrit :
> > This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
> > http://l10n.gnome.org.
> >
> > There have been following string additions to module 'gnome-vfs.master':
> >
> > + "Btrfs Linux Volume"
> >     + "Ext4 Linux Volume"
> >     + "NILFS Linux Volume"
>
> Hi,
> The commit 1ff0b73cbd87e7698a1eea9f57941a596ef521d7 in gnome-vfs is
> breaking string freeze.
> Could you make a formal string freeze break request, or consider
> branching gnome-vfs for 2.28?

Hmm... There will be no 2.28 release for gnome-vfs as its a deprecated
module that has no real development on it.

This was just a patch I got from the debian people to add support for
more recent filesystems and I applied it more to keep all 3rd party
patches in one place to help sharing. I didn't even plan to do a release
with this in it in the near future.

So, maybe I should back out this change and put it on a branch?