Commits for Afrikaans

Hallo everybody

I have not had internet access at a crucial time in the release cycle,
and unfortunately several big updates missed the deadline for GNOME
2.28. :-(

There are some translation updates in damned lies for Afrikaans, and I
would be very thankful if somebody can commit them for me. At this stage
I guess they should now be committed for both master and the 2.28
branch.

I don't have web access at the moment, so I can't provide URLs, but I
believe my comments should make it clear which are ready for committing.

Unfortunately I have a few more files on my machine that also should
have gone in.  I hope they can make it into 2.28.1 at least.

Thank you for any help that can be provide.

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: