Re: String additions to 'epiphany.master'

On Sat, 2009-09-19 at 13:12 +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
> > I can do the same I did to the other string I brought back - and forward
> > port all translations, in addition to adding the comments this weekend,
> > does that sound OK?
>
> Considering there have not been any complains, and that many languages
> have already updated their translation, go ahead (including the
> translator comment, please).

While writing the comment I decided the string was bound to cause
confusion, and investigating the translations that had already been
made, it looks like it did confuse some translators =/.

So, here's what I did. I changed the string to '%s Files' because it was
the string we had before, so we could just reuse the translations which
already existed. I brought the po files for the languages which had
already translated the new string up to date with this change, using
older versions of the po files as reference, and brought string which
were in the .po files 'attic' back again to life.

That should ensure that the translations which were at 100% are still
there, and some which were missing the new string now have the old
translated string again =) I pushed the changes to both gnome-2-28, and
master, and I'll keep an eye at the stats.

Sorry again for the breakage, I believe this should do it.

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns gnome org>
GNOME