2.28 Release Notes Last Minute Changes

I sincerely apologize for this late change, but due to an error on the release notes planning page, I had to make a late change to the release notes.

Under Epiphany, it incorrectly listed Open Type as a feature, and it should have been broken out into it's own bullet point.  I've added it to the "Wait there's more" section.

Since I had to make a change, I also added a late request that I had previously rejected, which was Brasero.  It was added to to the "Wait there's more" section as well as one line in the rndevelopers file as well.

Lines affected in rnusers.xml:  250 to 259  (Removed a bullet from the Epiphany section around line 143)

rndevelopers.xml:  Lines added:  308 - 315

I also removed the link to the screenshot for GNOME Activity Journal in rnlookingforward.xml

Again, I'm sorry for the late changes.

Thanks again for all the hard work in translating the release notes.

Paul