Re: String freeze break for Epiphany

On Wed, 2009-09-09 at 20:50 -0300, Jonh Wendell wrote:
> Hello Xan. It's weird to me to see "Gecko" in strings like "Gecko master
> password needed". An ordinary user may ask wth is gecko. Why not use a
> (hopefully) more non-geek word like 'Firefox'?

Firefox would not make sense, because the password is not really related
to the Firefox application in any way.

Perhaps using 'old' as the way to refer to the passwords. Something
like:

[ Master password required]

Your old passwords are protected by a master password; if you want to
import them, please type the master password.

Password storage has changed, and your saved passwords need to be
imported from the old storage into the new one if you want to continue
using them.

How does that sound? Someone please fix my verbosity =)

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns gnome org>
GNOME