Re: Requesting string freeze break for Tomboy (today if at all possible)

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 8:19 AM, Andre Klapper<ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Montag, den 07.09.2009, 07:47 -0700 schrieb Sandy Armstrong:
>> "Authorizing in browser (Click to reset connection)"
>
> Is that a status? Asking because there's several translations possible,
> with different meanings. If this gets accepted a translator comment
> cannot hurt...

It's actually button text.  The auth process works like this:

Button text: "Connect to Server"
(user clicks button)
Button text: "Authorizing in browser (Click to reset connection)"
(browser opens with server's auth page)
(user clicks Allow to authorize Tomboy for sync)
(server redirects to a local URL serving the web page I mention in the
first email)
(user returns to Tomboy)
Button text: "Connected. Click Save to start synchronizing" (at this
point, button is insensitive)

You're right, I should add translator comments for all of these strings.

I think in the future I'm going to have to embed webkit to make this
auth process more streamlined.

Sandy