Re: Supported languages in 2.28 release notes

Hi Frederic,

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 1:21 AM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
Jamil Ahmed wrote:

> After long time we [0] have raised the translation to 80% for Bengali (bn).
> Hope to increase it in future releases.
>
> Please include Bengali (bn) as a supported language in GNOME 2.28's release
> notes [1].

Congratulations!  The draft release notes already list Bengali as
supported language, it will be my pleasure to *not* remove it on the

Thanks! Btw, there are 2 languages: Bengali (bn) and Bengali India (bn_IN).

last day :)  Also I'll have a general look at i18n progress between
2.26 and 2.28 to update the "stellar effort" paragraph.

:)

To mark the achievement you could translate the release notes
themselves, there is a dedicated spot where you could add special
thanks to the members of your team.

Sure, will try.

Regards,
-Jamil