Adding forgotten strings for translation in Anjuta
- From: Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>
- To: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Adding forgotten strings for translation in Anjuta
- Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 21:48:01 +0200
* We get a bug report about strings not marked as translatable in Anjuta:
These strings are untranslated since a few releases already, so I can
wait the next development phase. On the other hand, if I commit this
patch now, they could start to be translated for this release. I think
it's better to do it now but I'm waiting a confirmation.
* Then another set of patches that I could commit is those:
These changes are done in the gtk builder files. Most of the changes
should make no user difference at all but a few translated strings have
been changed in order to remove markup inside by example
<b>Build</b> => to Build
It seems better for translators but this will make current translation
invalid. So I think it's better to do it in the next development phase.
Anyway if you want I can commit all these now.
] [Thread Prev