Put evolution-scalix in the Obsolete package

Watching the commit log for the Scalix connector for Evolution, I see that in the last 1 year and 4 months all commits were done by translators, except for two which were related to the .doap file. Besides, there was no response an i18n bug I reported 16 months ago.

Which makes me think: could the translation commits be avoiding the Git administrators to notice development is stalled?

Anyway, I believe we should stop translating evolution-scalix, at least for now.

--
Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org>