Moblin contributed translations for Empathy GNOME 2.28 branch

zh_TW, zh_CN, pl, uk, fi, sv, ko, de, pt_BR, ja, es:

I've pulled out a bunch of translations from translate.moblin.org,
hopefully refreshed them for the current gnome-2-28 branch and attached
them here as git format-patches here.

Hopefully this is a reasonable format for you to integrate. I had to
derive these from a set of .po files sent from Transifex and manipulate
them manually to produce git patches. If there are any problems please
let me know.

I noticed some of the strings have been marked as removed in the po
files. This may be because they were originally generated for the master
branch. If there are useful translations there please feel free to use
them.

If as a translator you disagree with the translation of an already
translated string. Please disregard the translation submitted here.
Upstream translations usually take priority over our versions.

Cheerio,

Rob

PS: Please CC me in replies.