Re: String freeze break request for Empathy

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 12:57, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
> Le jeudi 15 octobre 2009 à 14:08 +0200, Cosimo Cecchi a écrit :
>> Hi GNOME translators,
>>
>> I hereby request a string freeze break for Empathy, for the following
>> strings, which were introduced some time ago in the gnome-2-28 branch in
>> order to look nicer on the Moblin platform.
>>
>> "Do you want to remove %s from your computer?"
>> "L_og in"
>> "This will not remove your account on the server."
>> "Respond"
>> "_Next"
>>
>> Note that these strings are turned off in regular builds, and are only
>> used when Empathy is built on the Moblin platform. Thus, translators
>> should feel free to ignore them, or give them a low priority.
>> This is explained with comments before the strings.
>>
>> In another thread, I already got an (informal) first approval from Gabor
>> Kelemen.
>>
>> Cheers, and sorry for the confusion this might have created.
>
> Approval 2/2.
Why 2/2 ?
> But please next time ask sooner, and before comitting if possible.
>
> Claude

"A critical section of code is like a bathroom. Only one person is
allowed inside at once.

Iker Gondra, Operating Systems
St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, NS"

Rodrigo L. M. Flores
Computer Science Student - IME - USP
Homepage (en): http://www.rodrigoflores.org
Blog (pt-BR): http://blog.rodrigoflores.org